Sightseeing by Car
ABOUT SIGHTSEEING BY CAR:
Experience a fully customized tour of Dharavi and surrounding communities and sites in Mumbai
Mumbai is a land of transcending temples and ardent followers. Although you are allowed to choose your own tour, we at SlumGods focus on India's diversity in religion depicted through temple architecture. Here you get a crash course on various Indian religions such as Hinduism, Islam and Jainism just to name a few. This visually impressive tour caters to the 'wow' aspect of your emotions. You will get to see a lot of lovely sites like the Haji Ali Mosque in the middle of the sea as well as the Mahalaxmi Temple. Apart from this, you will enjoy the en route location as well, like Hanging Gardens, Dhobi Ghat as well as the Gandhi's museum. We also do City Bus tours in Mumbai.
The same route is generally taken on our Dharavi and sightseeing tour, so to save time and money you can do both on the same day (with a pit stop for lunch).
Since this is a private customized Mumbai Day Tour, you can omit or add anything to the list. Even a completely different route, is fine by us!
- Sightseeing by Car Only: 7,000/- Rupees
- Sightseeing by Car and Slum Tour: 9,500/- Rupees
- Operates daily
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Start Time: Flexible- suggested at 8:30 AM or 2 PM
- End Time: Flexible, depending on pre-arranged start time
- Kindly drop us a mail for booking: email@example.com
- Regal Cinema, Colaba, Hotel pickup and drop.(South Mumbai)
- DHOBI GHAT: See the Dhobiwallahs, or human washing machines, scrubbing, washing and beating sheets and clothes from Mumbai's largest hospitals and hotels at this busy open air laundry locality!
- MAHALAXMI TEMPLE: On the northern edge of Malabar Hill is a popular Hindu Temple, dedicated to the goddess of wealth. Since flowers are a major part religious sessions, the narrow lane leading to the Mahalaxmi Temple is lined by stalls on either side of the road, selling offerings of marigolds, lotus flowers and coconuts.
- HAJI ALI MOSQUE: This Mosque is actually the tomb of Saint Haji Ali, who renounced the world and proceeded to Mecca. It is located at the end of a long narrow path protruding into the sea. It is said that when Saint Haji Ali died in Mecca, his casket miraculously drifted to the spot where the mosque was later built in his honour.
- BANGANGA TANK:The water from this famous tank is believed to have special healing powers. Originally built in 1127 the Baan Ganga is surrounded by Hindu temples. Rumour has it that its spring comes from the holy Ganges river.
- JAIN TEMPLE: This temple is considered one of the most beautiful, intricately-decorated temples of Mumbai and is very sacred to the followers of Jainism.
- KAMALA NEHRU PARK: Malabar Hill is the home of the aristocrats of Mumbai and Kamala Nehru Park is at the heart of it. This park is filled with greenery and creates a peaceful vibe every time you visit it.
- GANDHI MUSEUM: This lovely museum that pays tribute to the 'Father of our nation', displaying pictures, models and books related to his life. Mahatma Gandhi's residence in Bombay between 1917-34 has been converted into the museum. The living room and working place of Gandhi on the second floor has been preserved as best as possible.