Enjoy the Public Ride(Mumbai Day Tour)
ENJOY THE PUBLIC RIDE:
Experience and travel through Mumbai as the locals do.
Being a city that never sleeps Mumbai, is constantly on the go. Touring this city via public transport will give an honest and realistic understanding of the turmoil Mumbai gets jammed in. Narrow roads, cutting lanes, hawkers almost taking over the path is all in a day work for a Mumbaikar. So witness Mumbai through Mumbaikar colored glasses and travel in the famous suburban trains, buses and our 'dookar' Fiat taxi.
The public transport tour guides you to places in Mumbai with the hardest working laborers. Get to know the Financial Capital of India beyond the typical tourist venturing. Meet and speak with the famous Dabbawallahs, and get an idea of the struggle and challenges witnessed by the working class.
So get a grip of what Mumbai offers, local style!
- Private Tour: 8,000/- Rupees.You can bring a maximum of six people on your private tour.
- Kindly drop us a mail for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operates daily, with the exception of Sunday
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Start Time: 8:30 AM
- End Time: 12:00 PM
- Regal Cinema, Colaba, Hotel Pickup and drop(South Mumbai)
- DABBAWALLAH: A complex, tiresome and tasking operation carried out with rarely a complication. Hera how they do it! These Dabbawallahss have system organised, that it is regarded as one of the most organized unwritten operation in the world. every day, innumerable lunch boxes are collected from individuals homes and promptly delivered to the respective destinations.
- CHOR BAZAAR: This market stands true to its name 'Chor Bazaar' is one of the largest, bustling second hand markets in India. The literal english translation of name is ' Thieves Market' as almost anything is sold here! Another well known market is the NULL BAZAAR, a market of all types of meat , vegetable and fruits . So come and devour some local sweets, and parcel some home as well.
- DHOBI GHAT: See the Dhoniwallahs, or human washing machines, scrubbing, washing, and beating sheets, and clothes from Mumbai's largest hospitals and hotels at this busy open air laundry locality.
- DADAR FLOWER MARKET: Flowers have great significance in Indian tradition and culture hence used on almost all occasion. You will find flowers evrywhere in this country. In temples , taxis, homes, women's hair, and even all kind of worship. The Dadar flower market caters to the Mumbai demand for flowers and supply, they most definitely do. Be amazed at the variety of colours , textures and vibrancy this market has to offer.
- CST STATION: One of the busiest railway stations in the country, Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus is a beautifully designed station of British architecture . It is also the same station that was under 24/11 Terrorist attack in 2008. This grand site is gloriously lit up the evening, and you will enjoy this view with a cold drink to the end the tour.