The Busy Bazaar
ABOUT THE BUSY BAZAAR:
Experience the sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps.
The market is a very critical part of Indian society. It is a place where people meet to gather their requirements for the coming days as well as build relations with one another. Everyone entering the market has their own set of designated vendors that they trust and go tot to only . The Indian warmth will not be felt without the presence of a market.
The idea behind this specific Mumbai tour is to give a taste of the warm Indian market.
The streets and alleys buzzing with life and brimming with activity and livelihood. Markets in Mumbai are where the life is and this tour will give you an idea of life in the Bombay's streets.
- Private Tour: 7,200/- Rupees.You can bring a maximum of six people on your private tour.
- Kindly drop us a mail for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operates daily, with the exception of Sunday
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Start Time: 3:30 PM
- End Time: 6:00 PM
- Regal Cinema, Colaba, Hotel pickup and drop(South Mumbai)
- CRAWFORD MARKET: This Romanesque & Gothic architecturally styled building was built during the English rule of India and houses a whole sale, fruit and vegetable Market. Crawford Market is also famous for its sales of exotic animals which is also a huge market by itself!
- MANGALDAS MARKET: In other words this is the market of fabrics. India's elite fashion designers purchase their necessaries for their creations here!
- KALBADEVI AND KHAU GALLI: Known specifically for their tangy treats and chaat masala dishes as well as a long list of Indian must have. Khau Galli is definitely a place to halt and fill yourself to the brim with all you can eat and just too easy on the pocket.
- MUMBADEVI TEMPLE: Mumbai city has got her name from the goddess Mumbadevi, this is the historical Hindu temple. Here is a place of reverence where prayers and honest petitions are answered by the All knowing.
- FLOWER GALLI: Flowers have great significance in Indian tradition and culture hence used on almost all occasion. You will find flowers everywhere in this country; in temples, taxis, homes, women's hair, and even for all kinds of worship. The Flower Galli market has been around selling these necessities to traditions for nearly 100 years!
- BOMBAY PANJRAPOLE: The cow in India is given the rank of mother as a lot of nutrition is given by her to not only her calves but also everyone interested. This is one of the oldest areas used for the welfare of cows. An estimate of over 400 cows live here! Since the cow is considered sacred by Hindu people to increase their karma, come to the shelter to feed the cows.